Welcome to your Disney benefits!
Whether you're focused on your physical, financial or emotional well-being, there is a tool or resource that can help.
After receiving eligibility
information from Fidelity Investments,
register for D Life | My Benefits
by selecting "New User Registration."
Here's what you need to know
- Start with the New Hire Checklist to get the most out of your benefits in 2020.
- Get an overview of your 2020 benefit options or take a detailed look at the medical, dental, vision and insurance coverage available to you.
- Compare your medical options side-by-side to decide which is right for you.
- View the employee contribution amounts, which differ depending on the option you choose and who you cover.
Once you're familiar with your options, take action at D Life | My Benefits:
Don't wait—enroll today
New employees and Cast Members must enroll within 31 days of becoming eligible. Outside of Annual Benefits Enrollment you can only change your benefit elections within 31 days after a qualified life event.**
* You pay taxes on imputed income (subject to state regulations) for the medical, dental and/or vision coverage you choose for your domestic partner and his or her children.
**If you do not enroll by the deadline on your Personal Fact Sheet, you will be enrolled in default coverage. Your next opportunity to elect coverage will be during Annual Benefits Enrollment in the fall for coverage effective the following January.
Disclaimer: This information is intended primarily for employees and Cast Members eligible for Disney's Signature Benefits. Eligibility for specific benefits may vary depending on an employee or Cast Member's work status, job location or terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement.
If you are a non-full-time employee or Cast Member, click here for information on medical coverage offered through the Affordable Care Act.