Because families are such an important part of each of our lives—and how we grow and care for them is unique—Disney provides family care resources to support your and your loved ones' well-being in a variety of ways.
You can also download the app
(use employer code DSNY20)
or call 1-833-439-1520.
New for 2020, eligible Disney families have access to all-inclusive family-building benefits up to a single lifetime maximum of $75,000.
- Increased coverage for fertility, surrogacy, adoption
- New coverage for egg, embryo and sperm freezing
These benefits are administered through WINFertility—an organization with more than 20 years of experience providing consultative services for fertility treatments and much more. WINFertility will guide you through every step of your journey, answering questions about procedures and medications, and connecting you to a behavioral health specialist when needed.
Fertility, and Egg, Embryo and Sperm Freezing Services
If you enrolled in a Disney medical option, through WINFertility's fertility and egg, embryo and sperm freezing services you get:
- 24/7 access to a WIN Nurse Care Manager who can answer your questions, provide education, help you understand your treatment options and navigate your care
- Assistance selecting high quality providers in your Disney medical option network,* based on your individual treatment needs
- Education about pharmacy dosing, usage, storage and medication side effects, which can help maximize your infertility medication benefit
- Access to a behavioral health care manager to help guide you through the emotional challenges that can come with building a family
Adoption and Surrogacy Assistance
Through WINFertility’s adoption and surrogacy assistance, you get access to:
- Education and advice on the adoption and surrogacy process
- Recommendations or referrals to experienced agencies
- Nurse and behavioral health consultations for expecting parents or those wanting to understand a surrogate’s journey
- Collection, review and authorization of claims
Enrollment in a Disney medical option is not required to be eligible for adoption and surrogacy assistance.
A surrogacy or adoption claim reimbursement and certain elective fertility benefits may be considered taxable by the IRS. Disney will withhold and report applicable taxes and deductions on any benefits paid to you. We recommend that you consult with your tax advisor as there may be tax implications you should be aware of.
*If you are enrolled in Kaiser HMO or either HMSA medical option, contact WINFertility directly regarding fertility benefits.